Price form: 1.200.000 VND/night and varies by room capacity.
River Bungalow is a weather-adaptive accommodation designed in the style of flood-resistant floating houses of Tan Hoa residents. The entire building block, including the bathroom and supporting electrical and water systems, will float in case of flooding. Tourists can comfortably stay inside the room even on flood days in Tan Hoa.
Each River Bungalow is designed to be spacious and comfortable with an area of 49m2 including a bedroom, bathroom, and a large, airy balcony. Each room can comfortably accommodate 1-3 people.
The Bungalow is situated on the grounds of Tu Lan Lodge, overlooking the Rao Nan Riverview with cornfields on either side of the river that change with the seasons. From the balcony of the room, guests can enjoy the stunning natural scenery of the area. This is a suitable accommodation option for those who enjoy novelty and closeness to nature as well as local people.
Guests staying at Tu Lan Lodge will have plenty of activities to participate in. These may include tours of Tu Lan Cave, ATV off-road Lim forest Tan Hoa discovery tours, cycling to explore cornfields, and visiting villages. Guests can also experience dinner at local people’s houses to learn more about the culture and daily life of people in the area known as the “flood-prone region.”
– Check-in at 2pm and check-out at 12pm.
– Bed: 1 double bed (1,6m x 2m) or 2 single beds (1,2m x 2m).
– Room area: 49m2.
– 1 bathroom with a view of the fields and distant mountains.
– 2-way air conditioning suitable for both winter and summer seasons.
– Complimentary tea, coffee, and purified water.
– Additional amenities such as extra bed (surcharge).
Room rate includes:
– VAT tax and service charge.
– Breakfast at Tú Làn Lodge restaurant.
– Tea, coffee, and bottled water in the room.